View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 03:41 AM
Farewell VMK&All Who Play
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 
Total Awards: 17

VIP
My Mood: Supercal
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broccolisprout View Post
Well, I have about 1/4 of it restored. Pixel by pixel, it's coming together. The hardest part so far has been the VMK logo on top of the Quest kiosk. Going to work on the mountain next. I'm using pictures from the Wiki to restore some parts, but other parts are pretty well covered up.
Thank you so much. I really don't know how to thank you. Really, though, if it gets too hard or begins to become too time consuming, don't worry about it. I am very exited though :P. Mind telling me what program you are using? I mean, I only have paint now ( though I suppose it could be done there..) but I think the reason why I can't do it is a mix of my impatientness (lol) and my juvenile arthritis (in my fingers and neck), which makes it pretty difficult to do anything that requires distinct movement and placements of pictures and pixels. Thanks again, and don't worry about it if you want to quit .

Sig made by Sushi--Adventurebry/AlphaPanchito RIP 2005-2008