View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 02:27 PM
Trader

My Mood: Sunshine
Dizznygrl has disabled reputation
Just go to the quest section of the VMK home page, and you can download all available quests. Unfortunately, the Holiday Quest is not available right now, so you won't be able to get a white snowman. You can do Tomorrowland, High School Musical and ThrillSeeker that you download. Then at VMK Central, you can pick up Animation and Pirates. I think that's all of them for right now.

You should fill out a quest paper for each member of your family. They don't always require that, but just in case they do, better to have it than not. Depends on the Cast Member. Albert or Jacques will usually let you do just one set per family. Except for ThrillSeeker. You MUST go to Animal Kingdom first and get the Kali stamp on that quest paper.

VMK Central is on Main Street on the right side in the Main Street Cinema shop. Go to the cast member on the LEFT side of the desk. The cm on the RIGHT does not do VMK. While you're in there, be sure to make yourself a new character so you get the Born in Park symbol and the black ears.

The pin sets are available in many places. I have found them in the Jewelry store right next to VMK. Also in the big pin store in Frontierland.

Hope this helps. Have a GREAT time!

Diz

PS - I forgot to say Yes, you can print it in black and white. No worries.