Thread: purple naaaame!
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 10:35 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchco View Post
The purple scolling name is given to the top 10 in the trivia game in the VMK Live Chat area. Although truthfully it has not been updated for nearly a year I believe. The green scrolling names are those who are the top of the top in the arcade. I do not know if you can get it to not be "scrolly-like" but the requirements are as follows for the two:

For the purple scrolling name: You must be in the top 10 of the trivia game when it ends.

For the green scrolling name: You must have the highest score in the majority of the games in the arcade I believe. (Not entirely sure though).

I hoped that help answer some of your questions

-Master Sorcerer Stitchco
yes, yes it does. thank you very much!

how come i haven't seen anyone with a green scrolly name? nobody's that good at arcade?

and well, i do like purple better than green, and i've always been more of a trivia person....
.... okay, i must go dominate the trivia game this summer then. i used to be way good at it, but now i've got to relearn the whole system...

BUT FIRST! i must know if i can get an unscrolly purple name