View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 12:27 PM
Heyyy?
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: VMKForumsAddict
MyBirdHat is as Frosty as a Snowman
Who CARES about flip and pan coming out? minnie will be here too soon! but all your complaining won't change yavn's mind. he brought vmk to you, he is trying to make it better for newbies so they can get a fresh start. he's trying so hard, and all most people do is sit, complain, quit, sit, complain, quit. in my opinion, the people who complain are just selfish. they don't care about others who are so happy the flip came out, all they care about was going to get loads of rare for the flip they already had. and in my opinion it's their fault they lost their stuff a week before it came out. they could have waited. we ALL knew that day would come. vmk is starting to lose it's magic, not because of the re-releasing, not because of the crazy unbehaved people out there, not because of the taken, or the bay be, it's because people aren't understanding that this is Virtual Magic Kingdom. this is an online disney world! people are supposed to be kind to the newbies, show them the way of disney. people are supposed to be happy these kinds of things happen. we are so lucky we have these things, but most people don't see it. and for the more wealthy people, they're lucky they have bird, inferno, stitch, green flips, sparrow, magic, etc. so why can't they deal with one little hat - that never was as rare as people as they thought in the first place? wasn't all that i just explained what beta days was like? everyone was free and happy. no quitting, just loving every minute of the game? that's what i remember. ( arg i just realized vmk opens in two hours. >_< that's forever!! lol ). so to all the people who are frusterated about the whole flip and pan thing - and soon to come minnie - , once you think about it, is it really THAT bad? is it really THAT worthy of quitting vmk, of complaining about it on the forums? no. it isn't. it's quite silly actually. so all you complainers, go just think about it, think about how much you're overreactig. think about how this means to the new people, how happy they are to be on vmk. how happy they are to finally have something of value, it is a good feeling. we all know it. we were guests and newbies at one point. we remember it, that feeling when you get your first gold ears, or witch hat, or anything. that's how leaders start, that's where they begin.

And that is my opinion. Very long, but my opinion.