View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 10:01 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by FabMariah View Post
What's the lyrics to that song again...?

Nobody's perfect
I gotta work it
again and again
til I get it right

Guys... I know Miley isn't the BEST influence, but just because she made some minor mistakes doesn't make her the WORST influence....

The difference between Miley and Demi is Miley has a TV show, Demi has movies and also, their fanbase.

Miley shoots for the younger range, usually 10-11 and below.

Demi shoots for teenagers.

So when you compare Demi to Miley, it's very hard because they're very different.
She makes alot of huge mistakes, and she is doing a few on purpose to break away from Disney. Plus Miley doesn't think, Demi is smart and thinks before she does things(she doesn't go on video sites and make videos making fun of other stars because it could get her fired and cause alot of drama, Miley on the other hand doesn't think and goes ahead and does it). I know no one is perfect, but when you have the entire Disney crew behind you trying to make you perfect, you should be pretty close to perfect.