View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 12:49 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Items Better Not Released Then Being Released?

I agree with this and I think a lot of you would too. Aren't a lot of items better when they're not released then when they are? Like before those Gull Post Lamps were released, I always use to take like millions of pictures of them standing next to them saying like "Omg! Look at that!" lol and then when it came out, they get boring and you dont even really see that many. lol. Does anyone agree with this? I mean like not with that item only but I had a friend and he had a picture of yavn or a tester wearing an everest hat before it came out and the picture caption was "My dream hat!" and then when it comes out, it's boring! Do you think this will happen with a lot of other items? Like if Flying Carpet magic comes out, it's just gonna be one of those magic that everyone has like with Teleportation magic? What are your opinions?