View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 09:55 PM
Courageous
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: MadHat
Brer_Nick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Disney's a vampire, and not in the sparkling love you forever way. All they care about anymore is money. It doesn't matter how rich they are, they'll never be rich enough. That is why Disney is evil and corrupt. All in all I love Disney but that was it originally. Now Disney is truly pure evil and that is really hard to do. All their marketing ploys and adds for a chance at living your "dream" by staying in the castle or whatever but really they only pick one of the thousands of families there once every week or so and now they're not doing that anymore. And it was all to lure customers to Disneyland. They're cheap and corrupt. It also explains their lack of good movies nowadays. They're afraid to take risks which makes them release generic movies and sequels that are forced to make money, but are not actually good movies. There will never be another Snow White, Fantasia, Cinderella, or anything really with the way Disney is set-up. And what really bothers me about this is that people think Disney and Pixar are the same thing so all the great things Pixar has done is credited to Disney which is wrong.

I don't know. Maybe I'm only saying this because I'm bored.

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, shining at the end of every day. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, just a Dream away...