Thread: tswift edits.
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 09:25 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileGirl View Post
I really like what you did to the second one, it makes it look more like a real photograph.

I don't really like how dark you made Taylor's skin in the first (edited) picture, it looks like she's really tan. It's weird looking to me.
Thanks (:
I think I did go a little dark, the skin tones dont really match on the separate pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
Very cool! The only thing I see that is weird is that on the picture where she's holding the award, it looks like her shoulder is sunburned.
Yeah, I may have gone a little bit too much on the darkness but I think that spot on her shoulder is part of the texture, maybe.
Haha I'm not quite sure, I didn't notice it before.
Edit; I just looked back at the original and that spot must be a shadow and the coloring just made it stand out more.