VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Norwegian Blue (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Nick vs Disney Channel: Which do you prefer? (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154923)

MissInformed 02-24-2009 04:04 PM

Nick vs Disney Channel: Which do you prefer?

For me, it's definitely Nick. I mean, Drake & Josh, Spongebob, Avatar, iCarly...those shows are like the best. Disney Channel is really going downhill.

I've always grown up around Nick. I mean, the first show I ever watched was on Nick Jr! Disney Channel needs more normal shows, not just boring sitcoms.

EtnaGreen 02-25-2009 11:36 PM

Disney Channel, I have always grown up around Disney so that may be why I prefer it.

SemmaSweetie 02-25-2009 11:43 PM

I'm kinda like the person above me.
I've always been around Disney, so it's preferable to me.
I mean, dont get me wrong...i love iCarly & Drake+Josh and everything
but in my world, nothing can replace the magic of disney. :]

SoccerRyan 02-26-2009 05:36 AM

Right now, I would say Nick over DC. I really love the Teenick shows iCarly and Drake and Josh, and also I like Spongebob. Plus, I grew up watching Nickelodeon more than I did watching Disney Channel, loving shows like Hey Arnold, Catdog, Rugrats, Doug, All That, The Amanda Show, Kenan and Kel (I LOVE orange soda!), plus all the awesome game shows like Guts, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Double Dare, Figure It Out, and many more.

Don't get me wrong, I used to love Disney Channel, but right now the shows just do not interest me.

ElephantEthan 02-26-2009 11:49 PM

It was harder for me to choose. I said Disney because Disney holds more of the magic instead of Nick. I like the old school Nick shows better than the now ones. (Yes, Spongebob was old school, back in 1999)

Thriller 02-26-2009 11:55 PM

Goodness, I dislike Disney Channel right now. Nick, just because of Spongebob (I hate iCarly and all those other teen shows.).

la4gator 02-27-2009 12:25 AM

both are just the same with entertainment to me

lucky33325 02-27-2009 12:41 AM

Nick. DC is mainly only sit-coms. 0_0

MissInformed 02-27-2009 03:09 AM

These poll results SHOCK meh. D;

Just wanted to say that. :3

Pink_Bink 02-27-2009 03:39 AM

Nickelodeon. (:
I could talk about Spongebob for hours and hours. Squidward and Sandy are my favorites. (:
I also like iCarly, Drake and Josh, and The Fairly Oddparents.

I do watch Disney Channel, just not as much as I used to.
There are some great shows on Disney Channel, but I prefer Nick. :]

LuckyJazz 02-27-2009 03:49 PM

To me, I feel as though Disney channel has lost its magic. I'll have to say Nick.

MinnieMForever 02-27-2009 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EtnaGreen (Post 2154573)
Disney Channel, I have always grown up around Disney so that may be why I prefer it.

Same with me. When I was younger, I would watch Playhouse Disney and thought that it was the best! :)

I still watch Disney Channel, every now and then.

:3mono:

~Earth

MoonLanderChampion 02-27-2009 11:20 PM

Old nick is better then both. shows like hey arnold, catdog, ah! real monsters, pinky and the brain, wild thornberrys. etc. The new shows stink, like wizards of waverly place, icarly, etc. And besides disney, and nick are both childish.

Aggie 02-28-2009 05:33 AM

I like Disney better, always have, always will

fantasyforever 02-28-2009 02:12 PM

Nick is ridiculously kiddie, I will not lie. I mean, half of the shows are like ?!?!. Back at the Barnyard? What the...? SpongeBob is the only good show.
iCarly? Big whoop she has a web show, good for her.

Disney will always be better. Always.