VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Other Magic Kingdoms (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=117)
-   -   Taking picture requests for HKDL! (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99223)

Garfieldo 01-28-2007 02:13 PM

Taking picture requests for HKDL!

Yup, that's right! Between now and December, I'll be going to HKDL! :D But, of course, I can't give out the exact date. ;)

Anyway, I noticed that there aren't that many HKDL pictures on the net, so I'll be taking lots of pics to post here (I myself won't be in any of them, of course). If there's something in particular you want me to take a picture of, then tell me what it is and I'll do my best. :) Just make sure to be specific. Like, don't just say "Adventureland" or "Space Mountain". I'll be taking pictures of most general stuff on my own. And, I will post the ones I took for myself.

List of requests (So I won't forget):

StitchMad: Anything Stitch related - Red flips

eboy: Anything related to classic movies - Things that look similar to HKDL related VMK items.

DisneyHottie: Sleeping Beauty's Castle

Neoteny: Differences from U.S. parks - Recognizable signs in other languages - Disney Characters - Hats exclusive to HKDL

Centurey/Comic_Inferno: Main Street - Tomorrowland

technogirl: The signs for each land

Iwanna_GoTo_Disneyland: Entrance

billabonggirl: Statues - Anything symbolic

CapnOlaf: Anything pirate related - Anything Stitch related

Thenishall: Anything ATIS related - People having potatoes

Schmoofy: Fire God from the Jungle Cruise

JeanieV: Belle - Princesses - Shows - Villains

Tanimalcrossing: Churros - Push

KingdomsKeeper: Castle from the entrance

eboy 01-28-2007 02:16 PM

:oh! great idea Fieldo!, hmm. . . a picture of anything classic movies related o_o. . .

StitchMad 01-28-2007 02:21 PM

Yeah, I'm the first! :) Thanks for already adding it!
Also... if you say random people wearing red flips... Take a pic of their feet :D:D:D.

DisneyHottie 01-28-2007 02:23 PM

can you take a picture of the castle and whatever else you find cool

astroconfuseder 01-28-2007 02:27 PM

if possible an overall pic of the park

Garfieldo 01-28-2007 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astroconfuseder (Post 1380467)
if possible an overall pic of the park

Do you mean an overhead view? If so, I might be able to get a picture of the park from my plane.

Neoteny 01-28-2007 02:40 PM

I'm curious to see pictures of anything that's interestingly different from the parks in the U.S.

Also, familiar signage in an unfamiliar language is always fun.

And definitely characters, especially face characters!

eboy 01-28-2007 02:43 PM

:oh one more thing: anything that's similar to vmk's HKDL furnish/poster/clothing

~me~

Neoteny 01-28-2007 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garfieldo (Post 1380488)
Do you mean an overhead view? If so, I might be able to get a picture of the park from my plane.

Or you could always use Google Earth.

Centurey 01-28-2007 03:00 PM

Neoteny it is under construction on it lol. Can you take a pic of their Main Street and Tomorrowland? Thanks!

Garfieldo 01-28-2007 05:02 PM

Anything in particular?

By the way, I'm going to be taking my own pictures as well as those that were requested.

comic_dreams 01-28-2007 05:04 PM

yeah the tomorrowland and main street

Garfieldo 01-28-2007 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comic_inferno (Post 1380738)
yeah the tomorrowland and main street

Like, where in Tomorrowland and Main Street? They may be the smallest of all the parks, but they're still pretty big. ;)

Neoteny 01-28-2007 05:20 PM

Oh, I know! Mickey Ears (or other hats) which are exclusive to the Hong Kong park!

Centurey 01-28-2007 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garfieldo (Post 1380731)
Anything in particular?

By the way, I'm going to be taking my own pictures as well as those that were requested.

Signs xD

Well, over all is what I mean. thanks again!